Friday, September 10, 2010

Play therapy with traumatized children

Pretend there is a picture of an American flag right here.

Our computer is at the shop otherwise I would have posted a pic of our house flag from last July 4.  And our house flag holder has fallen off the house, otherwise I'd take a new pic.  (Guess I have a job this weekend for my darling husband.)

On this weekend that we recall the tragedy of Sept. 11, here is a link to an article in the Wall Street Journal about play therapy with traumatized children.  At the very least, check out the slideshow in the article.

Thanks to the individual who posted in the community forums of the Association for Play Therapy who brought this to my attention.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I will share this blog with my fellow MSW students! Many are interested in play therapy, and I am into dramatherapy, so thank you for sharing your knowledge!

    -Allison

    ReplyDelete

I do so appreciate each and every comment. Thanks!