Monday, January 3, 2011

It's a Small World

Happy New Year!

I watched the network evening news for the first time in a very long time.  Much of it was about happenings around the world.

Yesterday I was speaking with some friends about prayer.  There are those that pray for themselves or someone they know.  But what about all the children halfway around the world?

So this brings me to my all-time favorite ride at Disney World.  I took so many photos, it was hard to narrow it down.  I could go on this ride again and again and never tire of it.

It is a magical place where no children are hurting or alone.  A creative, playful fantasy.  How I wish it were a reality!

























What is your wish or prayer for the children of the world?

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to Disney World (I live in the Mitten), but after seeing these delightful photos, I'd love to take that ride! Health, Security, Love, and Happiness are some of the things I wish for all the children of the world. nancy

    ReplyDelete

I do so appreciate each and every comment. Thanks!