Friday, April 1, 2011

Another Blogpost on Self-Care and I'm not foolin'

Today I'm working on a presentation for the Kentucky Mental Health Counseling Assocation annual conference.  Just an hour to present on


 and




Kinda funny/ironic that I would choose to present on self-care given my recent posts and the fact that I've chosen KIND as my One Little Word for the year.

But we tend to teach what we most need to learn.
And am I procrastinating by writing this blogpost?  No, I'm getting my creative juices flowing!

Any ideas about the topic?  I'm kinda hung up on what verb to choose.  Do we exercise, embody, exhibit, or practice self-care?  Or is it something else?

Of course, I think one of the best methods of self-care is...


Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you - if i don't PLAY.....i get REALLY crabby.......It's good to pause and ask ourselves why we are not taking care of ourselves - a quick thing to do is create a small vision card......or a doodle....:)

    Have fun at the conference.

    love, violette

    ReplyDelete

I do so appreciate each and every comment. Thanks!