Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday's Sentiment 2


need more fun--in chalk, July 2010


Hard to get into the swing of the work week when the weekend doesn't seem long enough, and my kids are on Fall Break from school.  (Yeah, I know some of you are thinking, we didn't have Fall Break when I was in school.)  So I'll try to think of some fun things for us to do this week.  Got any ideas?

The above drawing was made as part of the Mondo Beyondo Dream Lab course I took this past summer that focused on rest, play and kindness.  I enjoyed it so much I am signed up for their fall class focusing on courage, gratitude, and tribe.  You can still sign up as well by clicking on the link on the left on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. See you in class my friend! I'm so excited to take this one and knowing you're there too makes me happy : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog through Brene Brown's and The Perfect Protest.

    I love, love, love your attitude about life and play. I'm in desperate need of some fun in my life and will start tonight by doing one of my favorite things....coloring!

    Many Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I do so appreciate each and every comment. Thanks!