Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Woo hoo! I'm on Creative Living with Jamie


I'm so flattered that little ole me was asked to be on Jamie Ridler's Creative Living with Jamie podcast which airs today.  She actually asked me via a message on twitter (isn't that cool?!) that I received on the last day of the APT conference when I was on a play therapy high.  The actual interview occurred a few weeks ago.  I've been a bit nervous to see how it turned out as honestly I wasn't still on my high.  In fact, I was deep in the busiest time of the semester.  So apropos since my main message in the interview is, of course, the importance of play in our lives.

I've enjoyed listening to this podcast for well over a year now every Tuesday morning on my way to work.  One of my favorite parts is the very beginning when Jamie shares a bit of inspiration.  Another favorite part is when she asks the interviewee, "how do you invite your creativity out to play?"  She's had on some of my favorite creative people.  I can't believe I'm in this group. 



So I am Creative.  I am a Creative!

Please take a listen and let me know what you think!

And a special welcome to any Jamie Ridler listeners!

3 comments:

  1. Bravo! Great news ~ Knew you were creative all along ~ and you did too ~ nice to have other validate us ~ Great to hear from you! ~ namaste, Carol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joy to have you on the show! Thank you so much for being such a great guest!

    ReplyDelete

I do so appreciate each and every comment. Thanks!